Methods in Physical Chemistry
Physical chemistry deals with the stability limit between physics and chemistry, in particular the application of methods of physics to objects of chemistry. Sometimes the term chemical physics is used for this subfield.
Physicochemical analysis in advanced laboratories is a reliable method for studying physicochemical systems.
- Determination of the refractive index
- Coloration, clarity/opalescence of liquids
- Optical rotation (polarimeter)
- Identity testing by IR adsorption spectroscopy (FTIR)
- pH value
- Relative density
- Melting point determination
- Boiling temperature
- Loss on drying
- UV/VIS spectroscopy
- Titrations with different detection
- Thin layer chromatography
Further development is an important part of our philosophy, therefore we are constantly expanding our range of services.
If your desired method is not included here, please do not hesitate to contact us!